ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW WITH A GREAT COMPANY?
Funding Metrics, LLC is growing, and we are continuously looking for talented individuals to join our team in Bensalem, PA. If you are looking to work for a company with integrity, expertise, and some of the most advanced technology in the industry…then we want to hear from you! Here are some positions that we hire for...
- Sales/ ISO Managers
- Data Scientists
- Collections Representatives
- Legal Support
Chief Data Scientist - Funding Metrics LLC (Bensalem, PA)
Responsible for developing and implementing analytics solutions for financial products and services, including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, and measure financial risks and customer experience.
Duties include :
- Develop financial risk assessment models using statistical methods
- Business analytics
- Machine learning and optimization algorithms
- And predictive modeling; develop effective data collection methods for specific projects
- And analyze information using big data technologies
- Convert data into graphic representations using data visualization tools
- Partner with the Customer Service
- Collections, and Technologies teams to design and implement effective business risk management programs
- And create a strategy to improve customer experience and awareness for financial programs, such as merchant cash advance
- Ph.D. in Statistics or a closely-related field and 2 years of experience, or a Master’s degree in same and 5 years of experience
- Experience must include working with optimization algorithms, machine learning algorithms (i.e., gradient boosting machine, random forest, generalized linear model, and deep learning), predictive modeling (e.g., classification, regression, clustering), and big data technologies (i.e., Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark), as well as data visualization tools including Tableau, and Python and R statistical computer languages
At Funding Metrics, we offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work with great people!
Our benefits include:
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday)
- Casual Dress Code
Funding Metrics is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is our policy that all employees enjoy a work environment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, or local law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.